North Waltham, MA 02451
Our Client is searching for a Legal Assistant that will support several members of the Legal team. This is a corporate role in a fast-paced environment.
- Administrative support to the team including assistance with research, correspondence and document preparation
- Calendaring and travel arrangements.
- Database maintenance relative to the legal operations.
- Assists with e-mail correspondence, as well as licensing and registration processes.
- Maintains company wide correspondence relative regulatory and litigation, etc.
- expense and invoice processing.
- Bachelor s degree is preferred.
- Prior legal experience preferably in a law firm or corporate law department is a must.
- Must be able to prioritize and must have attention to detail
- Understanding of the importance of competing deadlines
- Must be able to manage sensitive and confidential situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, as well as Adobe and Access.
Meet Your Recruiter
Mike specializes in putting the right people in the right places as a Staffing Manager with our Direct Hire Division. He enjoys working with candidates to find the right fit and working with clients to find the right people! Mike enjoys golfing in his free time and binging Netflix shows.
Fun Fact: Mike has played in an alumni softball game with Red Sox legends at Fenway Park and a charity hockey game with Bruins legends!