San Diego, CA 92132
- Coordinate with Program Management to plan and prioritize purchasing activities.
- Support Program Management on parts and service selection, and supervision of subcontractor personnel.
- Procure materials and services, select and manage suppliers and relationships, develop, execute, and maintain supply chain management strategies.
- Prepare purchase orders.
- Monitor and track orders, communicate issues with orders, assist with determining best course of action regarding order interruptions.
- Enter and maintain logistics data in Cost Point.
- Create documents, including derivatives and additions to the Bill of Materials (e.G. Procurement Tracker)
- Reconcile Bill of Materials with actual Purchase Orders.
- Develop, execute, and maintain quality control measures on goods or services.
- Develop, execute, and maintain shipping and receiving of goods and services.
- Execute, and maintain inventory in support of projects.
- Contributes to realizing cost reductions in the procurement process.
- Create reports relating to the procurement status of items, and share purchase order data and analysis with Finance and Earned Value Management System (EVMS) leads.
- Assist in development and maintenance of procurement and logistics policies, processes and procedures.
- Provide Proposal support on Business Development projects.
- Facilitate the delivery and transport of items to Government facilities.
- Maintain accountability of procured items delivered to Government facilities
- BA/BS in business management or related field.
- Broad knowledge of Information Technology products and services
- 5 7 years experience in field.
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) or a Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) certification is a plus
- Experience in fast paced, continuous change, integration environment.
- Excellent organizational management skills, and ability to operate independently.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Must be a U.S citizen and hold, or able to obtain, a Secret security clearance. Applicants will be subject to a background check. Active SECRET security clearance is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Manager, Strategic Accounts
James has been going the extra mile for both candidates and clients since joining The Panther Group in 2009. When not at work, he spends his time having adventures with his two sons.
Fun Fact: James once had to shave his head when he lost a wager with a former Panther colleague that the Bruins would beat the Canadians in the playoffs.