Amherst, NH 03031
- Supervise the overall production areas of the facility on 2nd shift.
- Ensure production goals are reached for shift
- Continue overall company goals in cooperation with 1st and 3rd shifts
- Meet all company financial and production goals including: labor costs, employee efficiency, quality, overtime, overhead, all housekeeping and turnover
- Ensure the shift maintains a safe workplace and understands all relevant MSDS, Lock Out/Tag-Out, and Safety Committee rules
- Interview and help in new employee selection when needed
- Train as needed
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Complete all internal and external reporting documents
- Ensure preventative maintenance is completed when needed
- Cooperate and lead all continuous improvement projects as needed
- Enforce company s Code of Conduct
- 2-4 years of machining supervisory experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- College Degree beneficial but not mandatory
- Have superior communications skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Must hold Green Card or US Citizenship to comply with all ITAR regulations
- Be able to pass drug screening
Rob Studivan specializes in working with Quality, Manufacturing, Software, Electrical, Mechanical, and many other types of engineers and manufacturing professionals. He’s looking to connect candidates with great clients today!
Fun Fact: Rob is graduating from Nichols College in May 2019 with an MBA and an MSOL.