Marlborough, MA 01752
We are seeking a Mechanical Engineer with a manufacturing background to support our efforts in servicing our global customers.
This individual will oversee the transition of new product introduction into production while ensuring regulatory compliance is met.
This individual will serve as the senior engineer in the development of medical devices and/or subassemblies and their related manufacturing processes per customer directed requirements.
The successful candidate will have the technical depth to resolve complex mechanical, materials and manufacturing design issues.
Primary Requirements and Responsibilities
- Proficient at process development and creation of assembly instructions.
- Implement process controls to ensure reliability and quality of products and processes.
- Use statistical tools to optimize manufacturing processes for cost reduction, quality and efficiency improvements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing processes including CNC turning, milling, grinding and wire EDM.
- Experience using measurement and test equipment.
- Maintain accurate documentation of concepts, designs, records, specifications and processes.
- Ensure manufacturing processes are in conformance with ISO and FDA guidelines.
- Ability to interact with customer cross functional teams including engineering, supply chain and quality.
- Mechanical Engineering - Medical Devices: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of years of experience as a Manufacturing Engineer in the medical device industry
- Proficient in CAD design and SolidWorks.
- Experienced in DFMEA and Failure Mode Analysis.
- Knowledge of GMP and ISO 13485 requirements
Meet Your Recruiter
Vice President, Engineering Delivery
Rich Kirk has been part of The Panther Group for 6 years. He has worked his way up from an entry level recruiter to the Director of Operations for the Engineering Division.
Fun Fact: A native of England, Rich is an avid soccer fan and plays just like David Beckham