Nashua, NH 03060
To perform mechanical engineering work which is general in nature and requires knowledge and application of basic engineering principles, theories and concepts to complete assignments under direct technical supervision.
1. Perform Mechanical Analyses. Obtain working knowledge of company standard analysis tools. Perform basic static, dynamic and heat transfer analyses of mechanical structures. Compile data for investigation by senior mechanical engineering personnel.
2. Support the Product Design Team. Support senior engineering personnel in the design, development and selection of basic hardware components utilizing fundamental mechanical engineering principles, theories and techniques. Assigned duties may include design and development of specific packaging modules, mechanisms or components to meet specified design requirements. Receive close direction and instruction from senior engineering staff.
3. Support Verification/Validation of Design. Support the fabrication and environmental testing of design hardware. Assist in the design and fabrication of prototype hardware. Support the environmental testing of hardware including: vibration, shock, thermal, fatigue and others as required. Document results for review by senior engineering personnel.
4. Prepare Documentation. Generate and review the technical content of drawings, engineering specifications, reports and other documentation associated with the mechanical design.
5. Support Continuous Improvement. Acquire a working knowledge of ES Quality System and the Mechanical Design Process. Acquire up-to-date knowledge of developments in mechanical engineering disciplines.
6. Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
Experience in any of the following is required:
Provide general mechanical engineering support across several LRUs.
Lead failure investigations and small design tasks as required.
Lead the creation and release of ECRs/ECOs to resolve production hardware issues.
Provide engineering support to ESS testing activities. - Assist in LRU sell-off. - Support DMS activities.
Active Secret Clearance Required
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Coordinator
Marques joined The Panther Group in 2015. He developed a keen eye for talent which serves both our candidates and clients well!
Fun Fact: He is a big Boston sports fan, and is a season ticket holder for the New England Patriots.