Nashua, NH 03060
1. Conducts various tests or experiments of moderate complexity (e.G., structural strength tests) requiring minor modifications in test set-ups or procedures.
2. Processes and computes data using specified formulas and procedures.
3. Performs routine analysis of data to check and verify applicability, practicality and accuracy.
4. Extracts and compiles technical data such as charts, data sheets and graphs, under general supervisory direction and presents such data in a prescribed format as required.
5. Constructs, adapts and modifies assemblies, systems and sub-systems to troubleshoot and correct malfunctions.
6. Utilizes equipment requiring interpretation of data to troubleshoot, debug and perform routine measurements on mechanical assemblies, sub-systems and/or systems.
7. Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
1. General knowledge of electronic systems assembly.
2. Ability to work as a team
3. Ability to solder and work under a microscope
4. High school Diploma / GED
2+ years of experience assembling electronic components with respects to IPC standards
J-STD solder certified
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Coordinator
Marques joined The Panther Group in 2015. He developed a keen eye for talent which serves both our candidates and clients well!
Fun Fact: He is a big Boston sports fan, and is a season ticket holder for the New England Patriots.