Nashua, NH 03060
- Prepare complex board layouts IAW IPC-2221 and associated specs and standards.
- Enter all the design rules into the Cadence constraint manager.
- Generate all outputs files required for the manufacture of the board and assembly.
- Create new and make changes to existing schematic Diagrams using Schematic Capture Cadence Concept HDL
- Work closely with Checkers, various engineering disciplines, designers and Technical leads.
- Responsible for conveying all the correct layout information to the assigned drafting and checking team.
- Incorporate Engineering change orders on Cadence Designs using Product Data Management tool and instruct the drafting team on how to incorporate the design changes into drawings.
- Performs other duties as required.
Required education: Minimum of 15 years experience in Printed Circuit Board layout and also a High School/GED Minimum of 10 years experience using CADENCE ALLEGRO and Printed Circuit Board layout and also an associate s degree in Drafting/Engineering Technology Minimum of 8 years experience using CADENCE ALLEGRO and Printed Circuit Board layout and also a BS in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering