Part Time Administrative Assistant
Reno, NV 89501
Our Client is in need of a Part Time Office Assistant to support training workshops in the Reno/Sparks area. This is an ideal role for an undergrad or someone in need of flexible hours.
1. Become familiar with the local organization and members, Dropbox, and Company website.
2. Provide administrative support for the chapter workshops including but not limited to the following:
A. Load workshop schedule onto the web site on monthly basis.
B. Load workshops onto the event calendars including NNBW, RGJ, Startup Digest, Chamber, SBDC
C. Send reminder notice to each Workshop registrant
D. Respond to workshop related telephone or email questions
E. Generate and send sign in sheets to instructors before workshops and maintain tally of numbers at each workshop
F. If change in class schedules, send out notifications as needed.
G. Coordinate printing of any handouts.
H. Email presentations to workshop attendees as requested
I. Enter each workshop into Core, Form 888.
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
1. Written and verbal Communication skills
2. Intermediate level Word and Excel.
3. Basic business understanding.
4. Basic website editing knowledge.