Product Marketing Manager
Boston, MA 02110
Reporting into the VP of Marketing and collaborating closely with the product, analytics, client services and biz dev departments, the Product Marketing Manager will drive the strategy and execution of go-to-market strategy from brand positioning to onboarding, engagement and retention.
WHAT YOU LL DO
- Plan and implement multi-channel (email, push, SMS, in-app) journeys to onboard, engage, and retain app users. Knowledge of CRM tools preferred.
- Use insights from customer research/ surveys, continual testing, app data, and industry best practices to inform marketing and business direction.
- Craft high-conversion emails, pushes, and other marketing messages.
- Own the communications roadmap, including channel strategy, content scheduling, and defining marketing automation software priorities.
- Share key insights into current customers and prospects, evolving industry trends, business drivers, and competitive forces with cross-functional teams.
- Create detailed user/buyer personas, and generate tailored marketing plans to inform product enhancements and drive sales
- Develop, launch, manage and measure user surveys and engagement campaigns, including crafting of core message maps/ strategy.
- Create all external-facing solution collateral used within customer/prospect meetings
WHO WE RE LOOKING FOR
- A confident, self-directed product marketer with experience interacting with all levels within an organization and possess ability to drive a point of view
- A marketing expert with deep understanding of the buyer/user to create informed journeys, to selling in a platform and developing onboarding experiences and CRM that drives engagement that leads to behavior change.
- 5+ years of experience marketing a SaaS solution/app in a B2B environment. Bonus: If experience includes a B2B2C approach to product marketing efforts.
- Formidable story-telling capabilities; presentations, content, use case
- Excel in a fast-paced environment while simultaneously refining processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient with CRM/marketing automation tools and email marketing
- Analytical, organized, and detail-oriented.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with CRM programs
- Experience in the healthcare vertical preferred
Information Technology Recruiting Manager
Caroline was born and raised in Boston and enjoys working with IT professionals both locally and nationally.
When she's not working, Caroline enjoys Netflix binging and spending time with her Pug.