Production Support Engineer
New York, NY 10171
Our client in the FinTech space is seeking a Support Engineer to support end users in their day to day use of their application. This will be both production and non-production support in the trading environments, and the ideal candidate will have experience solving API connectivity issues. This role requires close collaboration with internal and external end users, the application development team, and the solutions engineering team, so strong communication is a must have. Requirements and Responsibilities include:
- Strong analytical and problem- solving skills
- Strong reporting and documentation skills to track and resolve issues
- Ability to work with all business units
- Working knowledge of the ITRS monitoring solution
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Ability to write basic SQL queries
- Ability to write scripts in one or more of the following: Perl, Python, Batch or Shell
- API connectivity resolution experience
- Flexibility to work off hours when needed- will be part of a rotating on-call team
Technical Recruiting Specialist
Paige was born and raised in Maryland and moved to Boston in the Summer of 2017. She started recruiting for The Panther Group's Professional Local team, focusing on administrative positions. She recently switched to the IT team and now focuses on Technical positions locally and nationally.
When she's not recruiting, Paige enjoys yoga and watching The Office.