Boston, MA 02116
Our client located in Boston's prestigious Back Bay is looking for a Property Accountant to manage multiple units in both residential and commercial real estate. We are looking for a mature, self starter with immaculate attention to detail, organizational skills, and the self drive to work independantly and within a team.
- Working with a team of property accountants and specifically managing two prominent properties
- Running payroll through ADP
- Commercial and Residential property management. Including monthly, quarterly, and yearly reconciliation
- Common area maintenance(CAM) calculations
- An undergraduate degree in accounting
- Experience with ADP for payroll is required
- Experience in Property Management/Real Estate accounting required
- Experience as a CPA is a plus
- Professional maturity and the ability to work independantly
- Masterful attention to detail and organization skills
Mike specializes in putting the right people in the right places as a Staffing Manager with our Direct Hire Division. He enjoys working with candidates to find the right fit and working with clients to find the right people! Mike enjoys golfing in his free time and binging Netflix shows.
Fun Fact: Mike has played in an alumni softball game with Red Sox legends at Fenway Park and a charity hockey game with Bruins legends!