Quality Assurance and Training Manager
New York, NY 10004
1. Oversees program quality assurance, training and fair hearing activities.
2. Manages an effective quality assurance and quality control program that plans for, identifies, monitors and resolves issues.
3. Suggests and implements process improvements.
4. Oversees the generation of analytical and trend reports for presentation to project management.
5. Manages the development and maintenance of policies and procedures.
6. Ensures that Policies and Procedures Manual and related training resources are updated in a synchronized manner.
7. Oversees the staff and subcontractor personnel training program and evaluates effectiveness; adjusting and modifying training according to program needs
8. Fosters positive and collaborative relationships with internal and external contacts
9. Provides the Project Manager with updates on all issues regarding quality, training, audit plan and results, as well as policy and procedures.
10. Meets all standards established for this position as outlined in the corresponding annual performance criteria and bonus template for this position
11. Performs other duties as may be assigned by Management