New York, NY 10005
Our client in New York City is looking for a Quality Engineer to help ensure the delivery of quality trading system applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with cross-functional teams to build test scenarios during requirements and coding phases
- Understand software internals & debug problems using log files
-Work with databases to run queries or make updates to database data
- Write automated tests using Java, Python, Java Script and/or user-level automated tools
-5+ years of relevant QE experience
-3+ years of hands-on experience on RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL or MSSQL) & Linux (Red Hat preferred)
- Strong SQL skills
- Selenium experience or QTP is an added plus
- Experience with trading and financial applications is a must have
Information Technology Recruiting Manager
Caroline was born and raised in Boston and enjoys working with IT professionals both locally and nationally.
When she's not working, Caroline enjoys Netflix binging and spending time with her Pug.