Nahant, MA 01908
Are you looking to work in Higher Education? Our client is looking for a Receptionist to join their team! We need bright, innovative individual who is eager to refine and perfect, day to day operations! A good portion of this job will include fielding calls and using scheduling software.
- Perform a variety of clerical and receptionist duties including: answer and direct calls, distribute mail, maintain filing system
- Provide excellent customer service to visitors and staff
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Order office supplies as needed
- Handle shipping and receiving of all FedEx, UPS and USPS deliveries
- Arrange hotel and dinner accommodations for faculty, seminar speakers and graduate students
- Organize and plan logistics for organize department events
- Associates Degree Required (Bachelors Preferred)
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, in particular)
- Proven experience as a receptionist or related
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Meet Your Recruiter
Director, Client Services
Ashley Dineen has been with The Panther Group since 2009 and has worked within many areas of the company including payroll, compliance, on-boarding, recruitment, and client management.
Ashley is a mother of two and enjoys spending time with family in her spare time.