Recruiter - Strategic Accounts
Maynard, MA 01754
Due to continued growth, The Panther Group Strategic Accounts Division has an opening for a recruiter in Maynard, MA office. This position is a great opportunity to make an impact in the staffing industry and The Panther Group has a proven track record of creating long term successful careers. If you enjoy working with people, have a thirst for learning, a hard work ethic and a track record of success then please apply!
- Call into the marketplace to identify professionals who are interested in working contract assignments. This includes warm-calling, following up on leads from various sources, networking and other techniques
- Develop a professional relationship with the recruited contractors and gain an understanding of their qualifications, certifications and desired types of opportunities
- Submit contractors to appropriate assignments based on fit, interest and availability
- Maintain communication and provide quality customer services to contractors on assignment
- Build and maintain relationships with clients ensuring goals are met.
- Manage offer and negotiation process, including reference and background checks and offer acceptance/declines.
- Excellent work ethic
- Careen driven and money motivated
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Strategic thinking
- Determination to achieve objectives
- Ability to overcome objections
- Adaptability and flexibility to support the organization s growth
Manager, Strategic Accounts
James has been going the extra mile for both candidates and clients since joining The Panther Group in 2009. When not at work, he spends his time having adventures with his two sons.
Fun Fact: James once had to shave his head when he lost a wager with a former Panther colleague that the Bruins would beat the Canadians in the playoffs.