SR. NETWORK ENGINEER
New York, NY 10119
- Over 10 years experience as Cisco network engineer
- Candidates must have an active Cicso Certification (CCIE)
- Strong troubleshooting experience of Cisco routers switches and firewalls (Checkpoint).
- Strong understanding of VLANS, spanning tree protocols, routing protocols.
- Strong understanding of IP protocols (IPv4 addressing, UDP, TCP, DNS, DHCP) used when troubleshooting issues.
- Strong understanding of network monitoring applications.
- Strong Familiarity with ASA and CheckPoint firewalls; Configuration, troubleshooting, etc.
- Resource must have experience creating and maintaining ASA and CheckPoint Firewalls
- Candidate must have extensive experience in creating, re-routing and maintaining VPN tunnels
- Experience planning routing changes
- Firewall changes
- Ability to migrate VPN Tunnels
- Wireless a huge plus
- Handling several projects at a time
- Very good communication skills
- Led or managed projects
Information Technology Recruiting Manager
Caroline was born and raised in Boston and enjoys working with IT professionals both locally and nationally.
When she's not working, Caroline enjoys Netflix binging and spending time with her Pug.