Raynham, MA 02768
- The Sanitation Technician is a full time, with second shift working hours (11: 00 am - 7: 30 pm) (overtime as required), Monday Friday (weekends as needed).
- Primarily responsible for overall facility sanitation including daily cleaning and sanitizing of equipment and utensils, as well as other scheduled tasks
- Clean and sanitize equipment, rooms, and facilities by SOPs and GMPs.
- Complete cleaning logs
- Maintain all needed supplies
- Report safety issues to Supervisor
- Assist with SOP creation
- Adhere to OSHA and PPE rules
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years in food or beverage production
- Know GMP, HACCP and other sanitation requirement
- Be able to lift, climb or use tools
- General maintenance skills
Rob Studivan specializes in working with Quality, Manufacturing, Software, Electrical, Mechanical, and many other types of engineers and manufacturing professionals. He’s looking to connect candidates with great clients today!
Fun Fact: Rob is graduating from Nichols College in May 2019 with an MBA and an MSOL.