Semiconductor Process Technician
Lexington, MA 03060
The Semiconductor process technician will work in class 100 cleanroom Primary duties are to:
- Support daily production flow and processes through operation of various semiconductor tools used to manufacture IR devices primarily will assist in photo area using coat and develop tracks, CD SEM measurements, microscope inspections, plasma cleans, and other processes which may include processes such as etching, wet and dry strips, annealing furnaces, and associated metrology equipment
- Assist higher level production and engineering staff in daily production and development tasks
- Other duties as required
- Must be able to work in a class 100 cleanroom wearing full cleanroom garb
- Must have at least 2 years prior experience
- Must possess good communication and interpersonal skills work well in a small team environment.
- Must be able to wear cleanroom attire for the majority of the work day (full cleanroom gowns, booties, hoods, safety glasses and gloves).
- Must be familiar with all semiconductor safety and cleanroom protocols.
- Computer skills include: Excel, Word, Outlook Ensure compliance with all safety and health regulations stated by internal company policy and Federal, State and Local applicable standards.
- Adherences to Company policies, standard practices and security requirements.
- Workstream or PROMIS (computer based production control) experience Class 100 clean room experience
Minimum of 1 year semiconductor experience
High School Diploma
2 year degree
Client Relationship Manager
John Sabbagh has over 10 years of recruiting experience. Starting his career as an Entry Level Recruiter at Panther, our candidates find him genuine and great resource to their career search!
Fun Fact: John is a sports fanatic, he plays in horseshoe and cornhole leagues and loves fantasy football.