Senior Business Analyst
New York, NY 10017
Our client in NYC is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join their team. This role will play a key role in gathering requirements, performing business analysis and documenting work flows for highly technical projects.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Various tasks related to requirement gathering- owning and managing process end to end, coming up with new processes and implementing them, detailed work especially in the design phase of projects
- Plan and facilitate meetings with key stakeholders in projects
- Effectively communicate with C- Level execs on project status
- Create test scripts
- Review System Integration Testing and develop User Acceptance Testing
- 8 or more years of experience as a Business Analyst in Financial Services or banking
- Experience with Core Banking, Commercial Lending, Treasury Ops, Accounting, are all an added plus
Information Technology Recruiting Manager
Caroline was born and raised in Boston and enjoys working with IT professionals both locally and nationally.
When she's not working, Caroline enjoys Netflix binging and spending time with her Pug.