Director, BSA Engineering
Dallas, TX 75203
- Lead an RF design team that will work with antenna subsystems for both macro and small cell uses
- Build an IP culture responsible for generation in all research locations
- Ensure all inventions are protected
- Run team who develop antennas for 3G/4G wireless systems as well work with new 5G beamformers
- Mentor entire RF team over the globe
- Have direct leadership on the US team while mentoring international team
- Work with all company departments to ensure product goes from idea to production
- Research competitive products
- Travel to customers and trade shows
- BS in Electromagnetics with 10+ years of experience.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Experience with CST or HFSS
- Experience with testing antennas in specialized chambers to ensure proper antenna function
- Direct RF technical and managerial experience
- Strong experience with antenna PIMs
- Have designed MIMO arrays and beamforming arrays
- Have worked with sub-6Hz frequencies in 4G environments
- Direct customer-facing experience
Rob Studivan specializes in working with Quality, Manufacturing, Software, Electrical, Mechanical, and many other types of engineers and manufacturing professionals. He’s looking to connect candidates with great clients today!
Fun Fact: Rob is graduating from Nichols College in May 2019 with an MBA and an MSOL.