Senior Software Engineer
Lexington, MA 02421
- Work in a fast-paced environment, on a leading engineering team to field the next generation robotic systems for the U.S. Military.
- Work on the next generation of US Military robotics systems in a team
- Advanced implementation of robot protocols
- Problem solving
- Use developed API to help other engineers
- Conduct field data collection and experments
- Analyze collected data and generate reports
- Subsystem design and control applications for robots and control stations
- Developing controls and interfaces for cameras, manipulators, and some env. Sensors
- Conduct all project reviews
- B.S. In Computer Science or Computer Engineering plus 5-7 years experience
- MS in Robotics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Equivalent plus 3-5 years experience.
- Develop C++ apps in Linux
- Develop C# apps in WIndows
- Full software development life cycle
- U.S. Citizenship
- Experience developing embedded applications for Micro Controllers
- Developing embedded applications for micro controllers
- experience with distributed architecture
- Field testing robot systems
- Bus protocols CAN, SPI, RS232, and I2C
- Multi-threaded Application development
- Working knowledge of C# 5.0 / .NET 4.5 or higher
- UI development
Rob Studivan specializes in working with Quality, Manufacturing, Software, Electrical, Mechanical, and many other types of engineers and manufacturing professionals. He’s looking to connect candidates with great clients today!
Fun Fact: Rob is graduating from Nichols College in May 2019 with an MBA and an MSOL.