Sr Technical Recruiter
Herndon, VA 20171
- Strong sourcing fundamentals to include advanced Boolean and social media searches, as well as Chrome extension use.
- A high degree of agility and aptitude for working in ever-changing and, at times, ambiguous environments.
- Excellent customer service skills are a must have for this job, as our relationship with our business operations counterparts and candidate market is high-touch .
- A strong desire for long term candidate nurturing and relationship building is key to success in this environment.
- It will be helpful if the Recruiter is Data driven and has an aptitude for data integrity and validation for metrics tracking.
- This recruiter will have an opportunity to recruit for a variety of tech skills across the Polygraph community, to include Systems Engineer, Software Engineers and Developers, Service Support and Systems Administration.
- This is Full Life Cycle Recruiting role.
Qualifications: Bachelors Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.5-8 years of related recruiting experience.