Sr. Tooling Design Engineer
Amherst, NH 03031
- Design tools, dies, gages, and fixtures for an aerospace group
- Create all necessary tooling drawings
- Handle all projects with internal and external needs
- Work with a multi-function engineering team
- Constantly verify tooling to ensure it is effective, provides maximum customer performance and is cost efficient.
- Dealing with reporting from toolmakers to ensure all design are compatible and capable to performing customer needs
- Train junior engineers in all job functions
- BSME and 6+ years of experience in tooling design
- 10+ years of experience with less than a BSME
- Minimum of 6 years of diverse tooling design experience in the aerospace field
- Strong experience with NX or SolidWorks
- Strong computer and other technical skills
Rob Studivan specializes in working with Quality, Manufacturing, Software, Electrical, Mechanical, and many other types of engineers and manufacturing professionals. He’s looking to connect candidates with great clients today!
Fun Fact: Rob is graduating from Nichols College in May 2019 with an MBA and an MSOL.