Norfolk, VA 23551
- Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
- Sets up administrator and service accounts.
- Maintains system documentationInteracts with users and assists with evaluation of vendor products.
- Coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
- Supports development of policies and standards for related to the use of computing resources.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and documents results.
- Provides advice and training to end-users.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Experience with ASP.Net
- 2-5 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
- Candidate must have DoDD 8570.01 IAT level 1 certification.
- Expertise in Systems Administration (Windows/Unix); AD; Storage and Virtualization is desired.
- Candidate must have active DOD Secret level security clearance and be SSBI eligible.
Information Technology Recruiting Manager
Caroline was born and raised in Boston and enjoys working with IT professionals both locally and nationally.
When she's not working, Caroline enjoys Netflix binging and spending time with her Pug.