Falls Church, VA 22042
Essential Job Duties:
- Engage in the full lifecycle of recruiting, ensuring both the candidate and hiring team are satisfied customers
- Maintain responsibility for the full life cycle recruitment process to include job requisition, sourcing, screening, candidate submissions, candidate management, salary negotiations, interviewing, compliance, offer of employment, background investigations and on-boarding.
- Works with senior management to develop recruiting strategies across all business units.
- Collaborates with leadership team to establish goals, objectives, and hiring priorities.
- Identify key personnel for select proposal opportunities as needed
- Efforts will be focused on recruiting highly qualified technology professionals.
- Perform a variety of professional and administrative recruiting functions in support of identifying, interviewing, evaluating and selecting qualified candidates to effectively meet the organization's staffing requirements.
- Identify candidates from numerous sources, efficiently use our applicant tracking system, write advertisements, screen and qualify candidates, and perform reference checks.
- Actively track recruiting activities and other metrics to ensure compliance with relevant hiring regulations and laws, including OFCCP.
- Coordinate and integrate other Veterans and Disabled related initiatives such as onboarding, mentoring and transitioning.
- Performs administrative duties for the team when needed (20%)
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Additional duties as required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is required
- 4-5 years of recruiting experience required
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience preferred
- 1+ years of experience sourcing for key personnel for proposal efforts is preferred
- Corporate recruiting experience is highly preferred
- Proficient with direct sourcing and full life cycle IT recruiting
- Experience sourcing on job boards, ATS, networking sites, job fairs. Strengths must include demonstrating a high level of professionalism and strong communication (verbal and written) skills to be able to communicate with top level executives
- Must be a self-motivator, maintain a positive attitude and have a strong willingness to learn
- Exceptional organizational and documentation skills are required
- Ability to effectively respond to and interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with the hiring manager, as well as with potential future leaders
- Strong knowledge of EEO and OFCCP compliance requirements
- Identify innovative and creative recruiting strategies and execute successfully
- Provides expert advice and guidance to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- Must be able to multitask, have great time management skills, and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented work environment
- Strong MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet skills
- Experience with iCIMS Applicant Tracking System is preferred
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently