Trade Applications Support Engineer
New York, NY 10005
Our client in New York City is seeking an experienced Systems Reliability Engineer to support their Trade Application. This is a pivotal role in the design, development, and delivery of trade management applications and infrastructure. Responsibilities include:
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain ultra - scalable and highly reliable trade management applications
- Application release and configuration management
- Automation of operations and support for trading applications
- Act as lead in the continuous improvement of SDA.
- Troubleshoot full-stack issues related to hardware, software, network, and applications.
- Reliability testing
- Responsible for providing application support to all production and test environments
- Implement operational automation for monitoring, managing, deploying, and validating of systems and applications
- Document and design specific features for implementation
- Expert in Linux servers (RHEL)
- Expert in high-level scripting (Python) and software design
- Experience in IT automation software such as Puppet, Chef, and SaltStack
- Operational testing and change control
- GIT experience
This is a permanent opportunity, no C2C, and no sponsorship available.