Utilization Management Coordinator
Watertown, MA 02472
Are you interested in Heath Care? Our client is looking for a Utilization Management Coordinator to join their team!
- Attends scheduled meetings, training sessions in both classroom and computer-based required training sessions
- Works closely with staff to coordinate reconciliation process and day to day resolution of pended cases
- Receives information by telephone or fax from physicians and hospitals regarding inpatient admissions
- Generates and processes daily designated reports, letters, delegated discharge logs and workload
- Assists with the documentation of workflows and procedures and cross-trains co-workers as needed
- Monitors generated reports to ensure timely turn around and decisions
- Obtains required information from caller and performs data entry
- Processes Out of Network Forms and update events as necessary
- Participates in department projects and special assignments
- Maintains a current procedure manual as changes occur
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree required
- Prior related work experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent data entry skills
- Ability to multitask
Director, Client Services
Ashley Dineen has been with The Panther Group since 2009 and has worked within many areas of the company including payroll, compliance, on-boarding, recruitment, and client management.
Ashley is a mother of two and enjoys spending time with family in her spare time.