watertown, MA 02472
The Verifications/Application Processor of a centralized application service is responsible for daily processing of applications including course verification, customer support, and communication with college staff.
1. Verifies accuracy of applicant-entered coursework using official post-secondary transcripts
2. Performs a range of administrative functions in support of application process
3. Corresponds with Registrar s Offices at colleges and institutions, relative to the authenticity and verification of official transcripts
4. Meets quantitative and qualitative standards as set by department
5. Troubleshoots potential problems with web-based applications
6. Accurately follows service-specific guidelines
1. Bachelor s Degree strongly preferred
2. Previous admissions experience and/or familiarity with application processes strongly preferred
3. Experience with computer and internet operations
4. Strong interpersonal and communication skills
5. Attention to detail while meeting/exceeding daily quotas
6. High tolerance for repetitive work
7. Ability to creatively solve problems
Senior Client Relationship Manager
Ashley Dineen has been with The Panther Group since 2009 and has worked within many areas of the company including payroll, compliance, on-boarding, recruitment, and client management.
Ashley is a mother of two and enjoys spending time with family in her spare time.