Mechanical Design Engineer
Grand Prairie, TX
Looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to perform the following: This position is responsible for quick response to ensure Leads teams in effectively dispositioning and addressing internally or externally generated product Change Requests. Acts as a program authority regarding Design for X (cost, manufacturing, assembly). Preferred to have current MRBE authority or the background, training, and qualifications to quickly obtain it.
- Ability to obtain secret clearance.
- Requires 8+ years of experience.
- Experienced in Root Cause and Corrective Action investigations.
- Must be very capable with GD&T, and have experience performing Tolerance Stack Analyses.
- Must be able to manage multiple program-critical responsibilities and respond quickly to keep product flowing into and out of the Production facility.
- The position requires the ability to navigate CAD models and drawings, and the Windchill (dPLM) data management system.
- The successful candidate must also have demonstrated mastery of Microsoft Office tools, have performed tolerance analyses, possess excellent communication and organization skills, and have a track record of attention to detail, and must be able to manage their broad variety of tasks.
- This candidate should also be capable of producing Proposal inputs for the Mechanical Engineering Department to support future production phases.