2nd Shift Quality Control Inspector
Waltham, MA 02451
The Quality Control Inspector position is responsible for performing inspections of purchased materials and machined/welded products.
- Inspect incoming materials for conformance to purchase order requirements.
- Dimensionally inspect in-process & finished machined and welded products: i.E. Using manual dial micrometers.
- Assume additional related responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to read and understand component part and assembly manufacturing drawings including GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing).
- Ability to measure parts using verniers, micrometers, height gages, etc.
- Knowledgeable and experienced with Word, Excel & ERP (Epicor/Vantage a plus).
- Ability to create & archive accurate records.
- Ability to follow documented procedures and standards.
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to work independently with little supervision.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a Quality Control function in a manufacturing environment.
- Work requires some physical strain such as long periods of standing and walking in production facility. Other physical demands include climbing, crouching, and reaching.