Abrams Tank Analyst
Fort Bliss, TX 79916
- Experienced Abrams maintenance mechanic, familiar with the modification and maintenance tasks on the variations of the Abrams Tanks (M1A1ED, M1A2SEP V2, M104, HAB) and other tracked/wheeled vehicles
- Provide input to program planning, schedules, and maintenance techniques for the Abrams Fleet Vehicles and other tracked/wheeled vehicles;
- Identify technical problems and assist Field Service Representative in performing maintenance
- Perform other duties as assigned by Leadership responsible for maintenance.
- Position Requirements Must have 1-3 years of maintenance experience working the Abrams Tanks;
- High school diploma or equivalent required;
- Must be able to gain access to US Military facilities or bases;
- Must be a U.S. Person;
- Must posses a valid State Driver's License
- Must meet the anthropometric requirements to entry into the drivers station or into an enclosed military vehicle;
- Maintain accountability of assigned tools and property;
Bill has been with The Panther Group since 2006. He partners closely with his candidates to assist them in new roles within the Aerospace, DoD clients and Medical Device!
In his spare time Bill enjoys spending time with his family and is an avid follower of golf.