Job Number: 39514
Pay Rate: 55,000
Accounts Payable Specialist
Will be responsible for processing incoming vendor invoices; receiving and responding to vendor inquiries; reconciling vendor account statements; and assisting in other general accounting duties. This position will be based in the White Plains office and has a hybrid in-office/remote working schedule.
As the Accounts Payable Specialist will:
- Receive and audit approved check requests with accompanying invoices and check for accuracy to ensure compliance with Firm policy and procedures.
- Generate and balance check schedules for automated check and ACH payment processing.
- Reconcile charges for credit cards.
- Process and reconcile domestic and international wire transfers using an online banking system.
- Prepare reports using Excel.
- Receive and respond to inquiries both internal and external.
- Scan vendor check requests using ExpertImage.
- Maintain and issue 1099s.
- Knowledge of basic accounting skills
- Knowledge of relevant firm computer software programs (e.g., Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), with the ability to learn new software and operating systems
- Prior knowledge of ACH upload processing
- Prior knowledge of processing domestic and international wire transfers using an online banking system
- Prior knowledge of 1099 reporting
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrates close attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to work well in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently as well as effectively within a team
- Flexibility to adjust hours and work the hours necessary to meet operating and business needs
Hybrid position with a targeted salary of $55,000 to $60,000
- Minimum of an Associate's Degree
- Minimum of two years' related experience
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.