Administrative Assistant II
Cambridge, MA 02138
Are you looking to work in Higher Education? Our client is looking for Administrative Assistant to join their team!
- Serves as principal source of information on unit, project or program
- Organizes and implements administrative systems and procedures
- Gathers and maintains data for and assists in preparing reports
- Prepares and maintains financial, personnel, administrative, student records
- May compose, proofread, edit and prepare correspondence, reports and other materials
- Arranges for use of facilities and plans meetings, conferences and seminars
- Associates Degree required
- Prior office experience required
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in MS OffIce (especailly in Calendar Management and Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Client Relationship Coordinator
Samantha strongly believes that people are a company's best resource. Recruiting at The Panther Group allows her to attract and place our clients best asset! Samantha is an expert in many verticals and simplifies the delivery of top talent to each of our clients.
Fun Fact: In Samantha's spare time she enjoys traveling internationally, and going spending time on local beaches in the summer!