Administrative Assistant II
Cambridge, MA 02138
Are looking for work in Higher Education? Our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team!
- Organizes and implements administrative systems and procedures
- Serves as principal source of information on unit, project or program
- Gathers and maintains data for and assists in preparing reports
- Prepares and maintains financial, personnel, administrative, student records
- Provides for smooth day to day flow of communications within the department
- Composes, proofreads, edits and prepares correspondence, reports and other materials
- Arranges for use of facilities and plans meetings, conferences and seminars
- Outlook Calendar Management
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior office experience
Client Relationship Coordinator
Samantha strongly believes that people are a company's best resource. Recruiting at The Panther Group allows her to attract and place our clients best asset! Samantha is an expert in many verticals and simplifies the delivery of top talent to each of our clients.
Fun Fact: In Samantha's spare time she enjoys traveling internationally, and going spending time on local beaches in the summer!