Berkeley, CA 94710
- Answer all incoming calls and route accordingly, or take accurate messages.
- Greets all visitors and clients.
- Maintain security awareness.
- Maintain Conference Room scheduling.
- Responsible for tidiness of the Reception Area, Conference Rooms, and other areas of the building as needed.
- Review, verify and route invoices for processing.
- Screen and log all prospect calls for sales.
- Screen all telemarketing calls.
- Prepare shipments, track packages, and accept/distribute all deliveries.
- Order office supplies as needed.
- Complete office administrative projects and other duties as required.
- Use system that manages our digital boards to pull information on a daily basis.
- Pull various screenshots from software program on a daily basis.
- Prior experience as a Receptionist or Administrative Assistant.
- Must be professional, multi-tasked oriented, and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Tech-savvy, comfortable learning new systems.
- Strong MS Office experience (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong written & verbal communication.
- Very organized and detail-oriented
- Flexible and excellent interpersonal skills.
Manager, Strategic Accounts
James has been going the extra mile for both candidates and clients since joining The Panther Group in 2009. When not at work, he spends his time having adventures with his two sons.
Fun Fact: James once had to shave his head when he lost a wager with a former Panther colleague that the Bruins would beat the Canadians in the playoffs.