Boston, MA 02115
Are you looking for a permanent role within the higher education field? Apply now!
We are seeking qualified applicants for permanent administrative roles within the higher education field.
The Administrative Assistant performs a wide variety of professional, administrative, and support tasks for the department.
This position includes the organization, planning, and communication with multiple departments throughout the campus and with central offices.
These roles are full time and will sit onsite in Boston, MA.
- Associates Degree required; BA degree strongly preferred
- 1-3 years of administrative experience is required
- MS Office proficiency required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding time management and organization skills
- Attention to detail, and ability to handle confidential information appropriately
Meet Your Recruiter
Director, Client Services
Ashley Dineen has been with The Panther Group since 2009 and has worked within many areas of the company including payroll, compliance, on-boarding, recruitment, and client management.
Ashley is a mother of two and enjoys spending time with family in her spare time.