Boston, MA 02114
Are looking for work in Healthcare? Our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team! We need individual who can function effectively in a fast-paced environment, organize and prioritize work, and meet deadlines!
- Organizational and project management duties that include frequent interactions with high level government officials, program managers, national and international investors and faculty
- Prepare briefing documents and budgets
- Evaluate and prepare reports, track time lines and milestones for grants and sponsored research
- Arrange governmental/ investor/industrial sponsor group events
- Prepare and maintain accurate records
- Respond and follow-up on correspondence/communications
- Editing grant applications and other related materials
- Update website and make adequate changes as needed
- Manage complex calendars, travel arrangements, and submitting expenses
- Responsible for ordering & maintaining inventory of: office supplies and equipment
- HS Diploma required (Bachelor s Degree preferred )
- 3-5 years of directly related experience supporting an organization s leader,
- Preference in healthcare administration, business administration, and research management experience
- Prior experience with website design and/or database design
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical, financial, and computer skills
- Maintain confidential matters with the utmost discretion
Client Relationship Manager
Andrew is an enthusiastic recent addition to The Panther Group recruitment team. He is a very motivated team player and is responsible for our day-to-day recruiting.
Andrew is a die hard Ohio State football fan.