Cambridge, MA 02138
Are you looking to work in Higher Education? Our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team! We need bright, innovative individual who is eager to refine and perfect, day to day operations! A good portion of this job will include fielding calls and using scheduling software.
- Serves as the first point of contact for incoming calls/visitors, and internal/external meeting requests, including diplomacy in mediating interruptions as necessary
- Screen calls and takes accurate phone messages and relays them in a timely manner
- Manages the daily administrative functions scheduling appointments and meetings, managing expense reports, coordinating travel and small project work
- Order office supplies as needed
- Manage confidential and sensitive communication
- Associates Degree Required (Bachelors Preferred)
- Outlook Calendar Management
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Power Point, Excel, Word)
- Previous Office Administration Experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to effectively multitask in a fast-paced busy office
Client Relationship Coordinator
Samantha strongly believes that people are a company's best resource. Recruiting at The Panther Group allows her to attract and place our clients best asset! Samantha is an expert in many verticals and simplifies the delivery of top talent to each of our clients.
Fun Fact: In Samantha's spare time she enjoys traveling internationally, and going spending time on local beaches in the summer!