Analog Electronic Engineer
N. Billerica, MA 01862
- Participate in a multidiscipline project team, responsible for design and modification of electronic circuits and subsystems used in Electro Optical (EO) Infrared imaging products.
- Create technical Specifications
- Design electronic circuits and circuit card assemblies
- Debug PCB s using test equipment (DVM, scopes, function generators)
- Develop schematics, block diagrams and timing diagrams
- Provide technical support to manufacturing and other internal departments
- Resolve manufacturing issues (alternate parts, design modifications)
- Assist manufacturing engineering in development of procedures and test methodsRepresent engineering in sign-off of electrical ECO s
- Define test requirements for electrical subsystems.
- Design internal interconnect systems with forethought into; EMI susceptibility
- Grounding and ground loops
- Provide technical leadership for system and PCB designs.
- Define/specify requirements
- Develop schematics with CAD toolsManage schedules
- Cost estimatesLead efforts to transition products into manufacturing
- Release designs through configuration control into manufacturing
- Develop and provide documentation
- Analyze Technical data
- Verify conformance to design specs
- BS Electrical Engineering, at least, required
- Minimum of 3 years experience, required.
- Desired experience: power supply design, op-amps, high speed ADC, imaging systems, video standards and analog circuit design.
- Knowledge of closed loop control circuits and understanding in electro-mechanical control is a plus.
Client Relationship Coordinator
Marques joined The Panther Group in 2015. He developed a keen eye for talent which serves both our candidates and clients well!
Fun Fact: He is a big Boston sports fan, and is a season ticket holder for the New England Patriots.