Assistant Mortgage Production Manager
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
Our client is seeking a Mortgage Production Manager that oversees the overall daily operations of mortgage processing and underwriting and the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Program.
- Supervises the daily operations of mortgage origination including processing and underwriting.
- Assigns the responsibilities and monitors the overall work flow.
- Ensures all work is completed accurately in accordance with established time frames and loans are in compliance
- Resolves any complicated problems.
- Approves loans within lending authority
- Evaluates loan exceeding lending limits and recommends for approval or rejection
- Assesses extension requests to determine acceptability.
- Processes, underwrites and approves employee loans
- Collaborates with lenders regarding, approvals, problems, etc.
- Augments the digital workflow for processing and underwriting
- Troubleshoots any and all problems with Loan Origination System
- Evaluates the daily activities and recommends new processes for more efficient execution
- Maintains current knowledge of state and federal regulations
- Ensures underwriting policies and procedures are compliant
- Communicates regulatory and procedural changes to the staff
- Maintains data for auditing and reporting
- Reviews and responds to all auditing requirements
- Assists with researching, updating and developing new processes and products
- Helps support and suggest the changes to the Operating System
- Bachelor s degree required
- Must have a minimum of three years of management experience
- A minimum of 4 years of mortgage experience
- Working knowledge with Loan Origination Systems
- Must have extensive understanding of regulatory guidelines
- Attention to detail is required ensuring documentation is complete and accurate
- Digital mortgage experience is ideal
- Must have outstanding communication skills
- Ability to provide coaching for performance improvements
- Must have outstanding technology skills