Assistant Vice of President Human Resources
Danvers, MA 01923
Our Client is seeking a Leader for their HR team.
This individual is responsible for the overall strategy and management of the human resource team and functions.
The team supports an organization with over 1, 000 employees and is responsible for recruitment, training and development, labor relations, performance measurements and management, compensation as well as benefits and wellness.
- Providing overall strategic guidance for implementation of human resources functions.
- Development of strategies to promote the organization as an employer of choice.
- Oversee diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Demonstrate an expertise in leading initiatives that align with the overall mission of the organization
- Continuously implement and help the human resource efficiency evolve
- Must ensure compliance with labor laws.
- Working with leadership in managing compensation programs
- Restructure and implement performance appraisal programs
- Ensure the benefits packages evolve in attracting and retaining quality employees
- Oversee and monitor the annual budget and budget administration
- Collaborate with the internal Communications department to help with the development of strategy for disseminating crucial information to employees
- Management of employee relations
- Work with and as a representative in any union issues
- Oversee the preparation of reports
- Management of the Workers Compensation and unemployment claims process
- Ensuring seamless development of training and orientation programs
A Bachelors degree is required, Masters is a plus
- A minimum of 8 years of progressive HR experience
- Experience with all functional areas of HR (talent management, labor and employee relations, learning and development, benefits, performance management and compliance)
- Must have knowledge of current Massachusetts and federal labor laws
- Proven ability to implement and direct change management
- Strategic vision
- Must have outstanding technical skills