Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Folsom, CA 95630
JOB SUMMARY: The Client Service Representative is responsible for interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about programs and services in a contact center.
1. Respond to customer inquiries received by telephone, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), or web based portal regarding information on programs and services
2. Record customer interactions and transactions, by documenting details of inquiries, complaints, comments, and actions taken
3. Follow standard operating procedures to ensure consistency and accuracy
4. Address customer s inquiries and resolve problems to ensure that appropriate changes are made
5. Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
6. Communicate with supervisor regarding any potential needs or concerns
7. Perform data entry accurately
8. Perform other duties as assigned by management
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or GED required, Associate degree is preferred; ability to maintain confidentiality and security of all information; ability to comply with current and updated policies and procedures; ability to interact courteously and effectively with a diverse population; cultural competency; excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline oriented work environment; ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously; and ability to work as a team member, as well as independently; proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products, must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time; occasionally lifts, carries, or otherwise moves items weighing up to 25 pounds; work is constantly performed in an office environment.