Business Systems Analyst
Boston, MA 02109
Our SaaS client in Boston is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join their implementation team. This position will play a critical part in the definition of customers' customization plans and requirement gathering pre-implementation, and will be actively involved in deliveries and go-live support. This role will require strong Business Analysis skills, as well as strong SQL skills.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Experience working on payroll or HRIS implementations and integrations with other systems
- Experience gathering requirements and translating these to the engineering teams
- Experience with documentation and workflow analysis
- Strong customer facing skills and ability to understand different business users' needs
- Experience providing support during implementations
- Experience training new users on the system in ways that are specific to how they use the system
- Strong database skills for configurations; SQL querying
- 30% - 40% travel (domestic)
No C2C, no third parties, sponsorship not available
Information Technology Recruiting Manager
Caroline was born and raised in Boston and enjoys working with IT professionals both locally and nationally.
When she's not working, Caroline enjoys Netflix binging and spending time with her Pug.