Salem, NH 03079
ABOUT THE JOB
- Run the Computer Numerical Control (CNC) equipment.
- Power and setup of equipment.
- Change pulleys,
- Load Programs, input parameters into program,
- Set table height, mount cutting tool, set cutting tool depth,
- Operate Machine both manually and automatically.
- Shift available:
- 2nd Shift (3: 00 PM 11: 30 PM; Monday Friday)
- Must be able to perform physical tasks, lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week, plus overtime, with reliable and consistent
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality standards.
- Must have good communication skills, with the ability to carry out written and verbal instruction. Ability to read, write and understand English.
- Basic reading, math, computer and measurement skills required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis without sponsorship.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high. Temperatures may vary in accordance with weather conditions and may be extreme. Gates is managed in compliance with OSHA guidelines and requires all employees to wear steel-toed shoes, safety glasses, and hearing protection.
Meet Your Recruiter
Bill has been with The Panther Group since 2006. He partners closely with his candidates to assist them in new roles within the Aerospace, DoD clients and Medical Device!
In his spare time Bill enjoys spending time with his family and is an avid follower of golf.