Call Center Representative
Auburn, MA 01501
CALL CENTER JOB DETAILS:
- Receives high volume inbound phone calls and triages to appropriate department.
- Meet or exceed department established key performance indicators.
- Adheres to assigned schedules to ensure appropriate phone coverage.
- Demonstrate consistent and professional customer service skills: active listening, ability to engage the customer, appropriate utilization of resources, clear written and verbal communication.
CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE/SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Preferred customer service experience in health care, call center, retail, hospitality or corporate office.
- Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred.
- Fluency in Spanish preferred.
- Administrative experience strongly preferred.
OTHER CALL CENTER REQUIREMENTS:
- Maturity and ability to exercise sound judgement
- Must have strong computer and telephone multitasking skills
- Must have the ability to navigates through multiple systems
- Accuracy in data input and documentation
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Client Relationship Manager
Andrew is an enthusiastic recent addition to The Panther Group recruitment team. He is a very motivated team player and is responsible for our day-to-day recruiting.
Andrew is a die hard Ohio State football fan.