Contract To Hire
Job Number: 39822
Pay Rate: 66.00
The Panther Group is seeking a Cisco USC Engineer for a Contract To Hire (W2 only, no C2C or C2H) with one of our partners in the health insurance industry.
* This is a software development role and not a network engineer role
This role is responsible for managing and administering all aspects of the Unified Communications infrastructure including Unified Communications Manager, Unity, Emergency Responder, Unified SIP Proxy, Unified Border Element, Expressway, Voice Gateways as well as BCBSMA’s Call Recording, Speech Analytics, WFM platform (Verint).
This Lead Engineer role will be pivotal for the management, design, and development of a strategy for both our current and forthcoming applications.
He or she will work with business partners, internal stakeholders, and vendors to build, maintain, and enhance our Cisco Telephony and call center technology capabilities.
In addition to the Lead Engineer role, this person will also be responsible for testing, production support, and optimization for all Cisco and Verint advanced technology suite by using the products listed below.
Additionally, this person will also be responsible for security compliance and IT administrative controls and help manage, design, build, and maintain our Call Center Technology tools and services creating a fast, nimble, secure, and scalable software development framework.
- Production support
- Hands-on design, and development experience with following products is a must: Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Finesse, Cisco Jabber, Cisco Unity, Cisco Emergency Responder, Expressway Core and Edge, CUBE/Voice Gateways
- Familiar with SIP Trunking
- Firsthand knowledge of Verint 360 Suite or comparable platform (Call Recording/Quality Monitoring, Speech Analytics, Workforce Management)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Technical Cisco certifications such as Cisco UCCE is preferred
- 5 + years of work experience within Information Technology
- 5 years of hands-on experience delivering Cisco’s Advanced Telephony Suite
- Should have Verint or other call recording/ quality monitoring, such as NICE or Calabrio.
- Experience with design and implementation of applications and SDLC practices