Client Service Associate
Princeton, NJ 08540
This specific position provides customer service by responding to inquiries and questions about program submissions and analytical tools via program database.
- Meet and maintains a high standard of customer service metrics while assisting clients via phone and email in submitting electronic data and uploading the data into systems.
- Outreaches to predetermined contacts in submitting electronic data and uploading the data into systems to meet deadlines
- Trains users on web-based applications and system updates
- Designs, develops, and delivers live, virtual trainings
- Authors, edits, and manages ongoing client and stakeholder communications and customer relations management tools
- Participate in special assignments as needed
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, including Excel and Word.
- Communicates effectively with local staff.
- Ability to quickly understand systems and terminology.
- 1-3 years of similar work experience preferred.
- Schools (K-12) or Medicaid knowledge a plus.