Springfield, MA 01144
We are looking for a Compensation Expert to join our team in Western MA! This position is responsible for the management, administration and execution of our client's compensation and total rewards programs. This person must maintain the highest possible standard of integrity, equity, and confidentiality of financial information, insurance and litigation documents, employee information and other sensitive and confidential information.
Compensation Administration-Majority of Role
- Manage and administer all areas of compensation including, but not limited to, variable compensation, sales commission structure design -and annual merit process to ensure it aligns with established criteria and budget.
- Assist leadership with salary administration for hire, promotions and transfers.
- Perform salary analysis to maintain pay equity.
- Manage and administer the job evaluation process to include job descriptions and classification as determined by the FLSA.
Research, Analysis and Recommendations:
- Provide support to the HR organization by preparing and analyzing data, performing job evaluations, inputting and extracting and analyzing benchmark salary data, creating career ladders, developing reports to track compensation information and assisting with the implementation of compensation-related programs such as merit, stock/equity and bonus plans.
Regulatory, Compliance, and Company Policies and Procedures:
- Support, manage and maintain company's compensation policies and procedures including but not limited to, salary structures and scale, occupational classifications, job descriptions and evaluations.
- Ensure the organization is compliant with all applicable local, state and laws, specifically compensation laws.
Education and Communication:
- Assess, design, and implement training to leaders and associates on all areas of expertise. Ensure blended approach to accommodate remote associates and solicit feedback on training content and stakeholder experience to determine improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor s Degree in a related field and a minimum of 5 years in HR with 3+ years in compensation
- Experience with point factor methodology
- Expert in writing job descriptions
- Strong knowledge of federal and state employment law to include FLSA, OFCCP, and related
- Excellent organizational, project and time management skills
- Intermediate skill level with Excel, Word and Power Point software applications
- Strong presentation, oral, and written communication skills
Mike specializes in putting the right people in the right places as a Staffing Manager with our Direct Hire Division. He enjoys working with candidates to find the right fit and working with clients to find the right people! Mike enjoys golfing in his free time and binging Netflix shows.
Fun Fact: Mike has played in an alumni softball game with Red Sox legends at Fenway Park and a charity hockey game with Bruins legends!