Grand Prairie, TX 75051
Must be able to obtain a security clearance.
Seeking an Electrical, Electronic and Electro-mechanical (EEE) Components Engineer.The EEE Components Engineer should also have a working knowledge of component selection, screening, parts qualification and derating of Electrical, Electronic, and Electro mechanical components used in military applications. The selected Candidate should be a self-starter, capable of handling several tasks at once. The selected candidate must be able to work without supervision. Candidate must be able to interface with Government customers (both in meetings and through presentation preparation), handle document issues relating to new component releases and qualification, handle component related failures, handle component noncompliance issues, handle program prohibited items such as pure-tin and able to handle counterfeit part detection.
- Must be proficient with computer tools such as MS Excel and Access.
- Candidate should have experience in electrical component manufacturing process and physical property analysis.
- This position requires periodic travel to both the customer and supplier locations.
- The ideal candidate is a Material Science Engineer with electrical component experience or an Electrical Engineer with 5 years or more experience in Component Engineering.
- Experience in Components Engineering with broad knowledge of electronic components and devices.
- The ideal candidate has experience working electrical components on a Production Program.
- Experience in the disposition of Q-Notes.
- Experience with parts release process, and with formal Configuration Board support.
- Experience working with Global Supply Chain, Quality and Manufacturing groups.
Client Relationship Coordinator
Marques joined The Panther Group in 2015. He developed a keen eye for talent which serves both our candidates and clients well!
Fun Fact: He is a big Boston sports fan, and is a season ticket holder for the New England Patriots.