Customer Service Representative
Atlanta, GA 30341
- Responds to customer phone inquiries in a prompt, courteous and concise manner.
- Provides callers with an unbiased information to assist customers with application and eligibility requirements.
- Accesses, reads, and interprets customers and provider data elements within customer s application.
- Performs accurately all data entry functions to reflect customer activity/transactions.
- Answers customer questions and assists in problem resolution.
- Assists customers in the enrollment process.
- Documents all customer encounters in clear and concise logs.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent certification; other combinations of education and experience will be considered.
- Background in health care, human services, or customer service.
- 1 year consecutive experience in a call center required.
- Experience working with culturally and linguistically diverse and disadvantaged populations in a courteous and effective manner.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously.